KEAM 2018


APPLY NOW

NOTIFICATION : MALAYALAM
                             : ENGLISH

PROSPECTUS

HOW TO APPLY??


Applications are invited for admission to the following Degree Courses in various Professional Colleges in the State for the year 2018-19.
A. Medical Courses: (i) MBBS (ii) BDS (iii) BHMS(Homoeo) (iv) BAMS(Ayurveda) (v) BSMS (Siddha) (vi) BUMS (Unani)
B. Allied Courses: (i) BSc. (Hons.) Agriculture (ii) BSc. (Hons.) Forestry (iii) Veterinary (BVSc. & AH) (iv) Fisheries (BFSc.)
C. Engineering Courses: B.Tech. [including B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.) & B.Tech. (Food Engg.&Tech.) Courses under the Kerala Agricultural University, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) & B.Tech. (Food Technology) courses under the Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, B.Tech. (Food Technology) course under the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies] 
D. Architecture Course: B.Arch. (No Entrance Examination. Admission is based on merit as assessed by equal weightage to NATA Score and marks/grades in the Qualifying Examination) 
E. Pharmacy Course: B.Pharm.  

Comments

  1. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740 Email- lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog